5th International Specialized Exhibition ‘ElectroTrans 2015’
Organized in cooperation with a number of industry associations, social movements, federal and municipal governments the exhibition ElectroTrans 2015 brings together top managers and experts of urban public transport enterprises, representatives of municipal entities, federal government, as well as suppliers of the rolling stock, products and services for electric transport.
Targets of ElectroTrans exhibition:
1. To attract attention of city and federal governments to the benefits of developing a network of environmentally friendly public transport by applying advanced foreign and domestic experience. To contribute to solving the present problems of industry enterprises.
2. To discuss the ways of developing the urban transport of all Russian cities from megametropolis to small municipalities. To hold business meetings, professionally prepared conferences and seminars for top managers and experts.
3. To present a modern rolling stock and promising technical solutions for urban transport enterprises.
Experts in the field of urban public transport, representatives of municipal governments, students, all amateurs and enthusiasts of public transport are welcomed to visit the ElectroTrans exhibition.
The entry to the exhibition is free.
1. Urban transport infrastructure. Design and development of route network, vehicle fleets, and depots. Financing in the field of urban transport, renewal of rolling stock and leasing. Calculation of passenger traffic, traffic control. Interaction of different types of transport. Interchange hubs and passenger shelter.
2. Public transport security: Complex solutions aimed to ensure passengers' safety, fire safety, CCTV, metal detectors, alarms, access control, emergency communications, means of escape and rescue.
3. Rolling stock of environmentally friendly urban transport. Tramway and express tramway, subway, trolley (including those with autonomous courses), monorail transport systems, electric buses, electric trains of urban and suburban rail service, electric motors. Modernization, life extension. Industrial, commercial and personal electric transport.
4. Personal electric transport: electric cars, electric scooters, and electric bikes.
5. Spare parts for rolling stock: Cabin interior, mechanical components, electrical components, power equipment, climate control, lighting solutions and consumable materials.
6. Urban transport enterprises: depot equipment, tools and technologies for diagnosis, repairing, cleaning, supply of spare parts and components, uniform and working clothes, workout facilities and personnel training.
7. Information technologies in public transport: vehicle fleet control systems, communication and navigation equipment, fare collection technology, information and entertainment systems.
8. Equipment and technologies for power supply and electrification services: traction substations, catenary, automatic system for commercial accounting of power consumption, technologies of reducing energy consumption, batteries, charging stations, capacitors and life extension technology.
9. Tunnels: tunnel construction materials, insulation materials, ventilation systems, cable networks and lighting equipment.
10. Equipment for signaling and communication services of subway and express tramway.
11. Tracks and track facilities.
12. Passenger service: Accessories for passengers with limited physical abilities, rescue equipment, related services.