International Franchise Festival
A Russian exhibition in the field of franchising, licensing and business partnership.
The International Franchise Festival is one of the largest federal exhibitions in the field of franchising and business partnership in Russia and the CIS countries, which covers all regions from Moscow to the Far East.
Event Format: B2B
The exhibition features more than 100 franchise concepts from different areas: catering, retail, real estate, MFO, services and equipment for businesses and individuals, and much more.
During the four years of successful work the Festival has established itself as a top communication platform for successful franchisors and prospective franchisees.
The event is annually held in Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
First of all the event aims at increasing franchised and partnership transactions number among the participants of the exhibition; at creating communicative places to discuss trends in the franchising market; as well as at increasing SME in Russia.
Event audience: owners of small and medium businesses, existing and potential entrepreneurs, business consultants, lawyers, representatives of government bodies, analysts, brokers and representatives of the real estate industry.
The International Franchise Festival 2015 includes:
- More than 100 franchise concepts in an area of 4,385 square meters.
- Leading Russian and global trends in the franchising industry.
- Tender presentations by top managers and founders of popular brands.
- Top Successful Stories: the experience of the most successful entrepreneurs and franchisors of Russia.
- Subsidy programmes for small and medium businesses.
- Discussions in the field of entrepreneurship among young people.
- Representatives of the media industry with a worldwide reputation.
- Many other interesting activities.
The International Franchise Festival 2014 held in Moscow saw 55 exhibitors participating, who submitted more than 60 brands including: Kill Fish, the network of discount bars; Dunkin 'Donuts International coffee chain; Subway, fast food restaurant; Baskin Robbins, the world’s largest network of ice-cream parlors; Baon, clothing stores; Zuikov and Partners, company in the law market. There were also companies offering related services for business: banking products, accounting services, and visitors accounting theft protection systems.